Thursday, April 21, 2011

The CD Is Here!!!

I'm pretty much overwhelmed with gratitude.  There is a box in my living room holding nearly 100 totally professional, barcoded, shrink-wrapped CDs.  The web site should go online any minute (it's nearly 12:30a as I type this), and the long, long journey so far is wrapping up.  I feel like Frodo waking up in slow motion with warm, brownish lights everywhere.

I'm so thankful to Mom, Dad, and Grandma, who helped me over the humps financially.  I'm crazy thankful to everyone who's helped create this and to all who encouraged me along the way.  I'm thankful to Jon Guymon for the stellar web site he's building that will make all the ways to get this music easy.  But most of all, I'm thankful to two people:  Cody Hazelwood and Kirby Waggoner.  I'll tell you more about them in a later post, but suffice it to say for now that this CD is as much theirs as it is mine.  Amazing guys, ridiculously skilled musicians and producers, and fantastic friends.

God bless all who read this, and welcome to johnpryoronline.com!

No comments: